Erin Drewitz

Event Photography

$200/hr  (2hr minimum)
Included with that rate:

◦ Hi-res edited photo gallery delivered 2 business days following the event.  (live for 3 months)

◦ Through the gallery the client has access to batch/individually downloading the images + purchasing prints.

◦ Permission to print/reproduce/share all images

 


* 40% deposit due upon booking and the remaining 60% the evening of the event
* $75 travel fee for suburbs of Chicago